воскресенье, 8 декабря 2013 г.

Tourism and traveling inYellowland

Emma Isakhanyan,
For E-Twinning Project

Tourism and traveling in our country

Best of all people like traveling. I like it, too. I am Emma and I work at this country, in Yellowland PF city. A few words about Yellowland PF. PF is an abbreviation, and it means PlayFull. All people wear clothes in bright colors mostly in yellow, sometimes in green or red, and other interesting and happy clothes. They are always happy and with their creative thoughts, peoples in this city like to meet tourists from other countries. O՜h, I forgot to talk about my work. But it’s not a big loss, I can talk about it now. So, I work at a tour centre, I meet tourists in city, we talk about our country, about us, about our nature, customs and traditions and other interesting stories. I love my work, in all my life I dream about this work... Tourists I think like our country. When they come we give them gifts, for example yellow scarf (yellow is our symbol color) or yellow caps, when they come in winter we give them yellow gloves and yellow warm hats. Yellow colour always reminds us about summer and about bright and shiny sun.
Me have many hotels, tourists can relax there. We organize interesting games (we are playful people) and we can provide you with active traveling. There are many surprises... Join us, and create with us... at our Yellowland.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий