Correct an e-mail
1) Hi Rob, hope you are __________________.
2) I tried to call you this afternoon but your phone was __________________
3) and while I __________________ you a text message my battery went dead.
[ ]had been leaving
[ ]was leaving
[ ]have been leaving
4) Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for a great time __________________ weekend -
[ ]the latest
[ ]the last
5) we really enjoyed __________________.
6) The food and company were fantastic as usual and it was lovely to see all the family again. Have you spoken to Mum ? I phoned her yesterday and she __________________ ill -
7) apparently she __________________ in the local supermarket.
[ ]has fainted
[ ]had fainted
[ ]was fainted
8) I'm away on business __________________ Thursday
9) so could you go round and __________________ that everything is OK ?
10) I'm obviously __________________ worried about her.
[ ]a few
[ ]a bit
11) __________________, Judy
[ ]Yours sincerely
[ ]Take care
[ ]Yours faithfully.